8 Days of Pure Bliss in Mauritius
Day 1: Port Louis – Arrival
Today you arrive into the beautiful Island Country of Mauritius. Upon arrival you will meet our representative and you will be transferred to your hotel.
The rest of the day is free for you to unwind and take in the salubrious environs around you. Later in the evening we recommend you to make a trip to the Grand Baie area or the waterfront area which is dotted by haute cafes and abundant entertainment. Overnight in Mauritius.
DAY 2: Relax at your own leisure
Day 3: Port Louis – Ile Aux Cerfs Tour
Wake up to breakfast this morning and you are taken for a full day tour to the Ile Aux Cerfs. Here you can enjoy time on your own and indulge in water sports and para-sailing etc. The tour terminates back at the hotel later in the evening. Overnight in Mauritius.
Port Louis – City Tour
A trip to Mauritius would be incomplete if you do not visit the Pamplemousses Garden which houses the giant water lilies. This is again a Full day trip and also takes you to Port Louis where you can spend sometime shopping. Overnight in Mauritius.
Port Louis – South Island Tour
Wake up to a relaxed breakfast this morning and proceed for a South Island tour with Chamarel on seat in coach basis. Return to the hotel in the evening as dinner awaits you. Overnight in Mauritius.
Day at Leisure
Breakfast at Hotel. Full day is leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day At Leisure
Breakfast at Hotel. Full day at leisure and Relaxing. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Port Louis – Departure
Your holiday comes to an end today as its time to pack and check out of your hotel this morning. You are escorted to the airport in order for you to catch your flight back home. Hope you have had a great holiday!
- 07 nights’ accommodation with daily Breakfast &Dinner at selected resort.
- Full day North island tour.
- Full day South island tour.
- Full day Ile aux Cerf tour.
- Return airport transfers from MRU airport.
- All Tours &Transfers on SIC (Seat – In – Coach) basis.
- International and domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Visa and Insurance charges.
- Daily lunch &dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc
HOTEL RATES & ACCOMMODATION
|STAR RATING||PRICE USD
Per Person Sharing
|Hotel Bel Air||3 star||1,235|
|Le Relax Hotel & Restaurant||3 star||1,245|
|Coco D’or Hotel||3 star||1,320|
|Hotel La Roussette||3 star||1,320|
|Le Jardin Des Palmes||3 star||1,365|
|Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino||4 star||1,200|
|AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa||4 star||1,375|
|Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel||4 star||1,420|
|Sunset Beach Hotel||4 star||1,440|
|Eden Bleu Hotel||4 star||1,490|
|Kempinski Seychelles Resort||5 star||1,495|
|Savoy Resort And Spa||5 star||1,515|
|Le Meridien Fisherman’s Cove||5 star||1,545|
|Constance Ephelia Resort||5 star||1,680|
|Chateau Elysium||5 star||1,765|
- Rates & availability is subject to change.
- Surcharges for Peak Season will be as applicable Above rates are not valid during any Events / Exhibitions/Festivals (New Year, Christmas Easter or similar any local event or festival in Destination)