7 Days Thailand Experience
One of Southeast Asia’s most visited countries, Thailand offers far more than the standard Bangkok and beach package combination.
At Millennials tours we prefer to match an individual’s interests with the areas in Thailand that would suit them most, whether that’s exploring national parks, meeting hill tribes or relaxing on quieter beaches where you can observe local fishermen bringing in their day’s catch.
Our specialists know Thailand inside out and have designed a series of tour ideas to inspire you as you plan your route. We can then tailor your itinerary to include your own travel suggestions to create your very own bespoke tour.
With great food, a tropical climate, fascinating culture, majestic mountains and great beaches, Thailand is a magnet for all type of travelers around the world.
Day 1: ARRIVAL BANGKOK + TRANSFER TO PATTAYA AND EVENING ALCZAR SHOW
You will be met on arrival in Bangkok by Our representative and then transfer to Pattaya. In the evening transfer to Alcazar show.
Nowadays, “Alcazar” is globally famous with the reputation of the best transvestite cabaret show in Thailand. Continuously, have improved the show employing modern technology of stage arts for serving our visitors. Each year, the creative show production team works extremely hard together with millions of Thai baht are spent for creating and presenting impressive show to our visitors’ eyes. For overnight.
Day 2: CORAL ISLAND TRIP AND SPEED BOAT RIDE WITH LUNCH
Only 45 minutes boat ride west of Pattaya, the idyllic beaches of Koh Larn (Coral Island) offer a change of pace from the upbeat dynamism of Pattaya beaches and make a perfect day-trip. This former sleepy fishing village boasts translucent blue waters, brimming with an abundance of coral and marine life. Have lunch then Relax on the fine white sand, get that perfect sun tan or plunge in for a swim. Back to hotel for Overnight
Day 3: PATTAYA –BANGKOK TRANSFER AND DINNER AT BAITOKE SKY TOWER
After breakfast at hotel, you will check out and transfer to Bangkok hotel, in the evening, you will be picked up at the lobby and proceed to Buffet dinner at Bangkok tallest building Baiyoke sky tower. After dinner, transfer back to hotel for overnight.
Day 4: SAFARI WORLD AND MARINE WORLD WITH BUFFET LUNCH
After breakfast, drive through the scenic of safari park, Presents a Unique opportunity for the closest encounter with the rare and endangered species of wild animal kingdom.
Visit Marine Park, housing a spectrum of animal from land, sea and air and setting the scenes for 7 Amazing World class shows. From live action stunt spectacular to performances by animals. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: FREE FOR SHOPPING AND LEISURE AT HOTEL
Enjoy buffet breakfast in the morning then you will be free to do shopping by your own, leisure at hotel then overnight stay.
Day 6: PRINCESS CHAO PHARAYA CRUISE DINNER
Breakfast at Kuala Lumpur hotel. Later at 05:45pm, you will be picked up at the hotel and proceed to Princess Chao Pharaya dinner at cruise on SIC basis.
After dinner transfer back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7: DEPARTURE FROM BANGKOK
After breakfast, you will check out at the standard hotel time and our representative will pick you up on time for your flight back to Nairobi.
- 06 Nights in above mentioned hotels
- 06 American breakfasts
- Return flights on Ethiopian Airlines
- Alcazar show with soft drinks (PVT)
- Coral Island Tour in Speed Boat with Lunch (SIC)
- Safari world and marine park with buffet lunch (PVT)
- Bangkok Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise (PVT)
- Baiyok Sky Dinner On 76 & 78 Floor (PVT)
- All Airport and Hotel Transfers on PVT basis
- BKK APT – PTY HTL – BKK HTL – BKK APT.
- No rooms or any services booked or blocked at the moment still subject to availability upon confirmation.
- No any price is guaranteed until booking is made.
- All needful transfers will be provided and arranged in a private air conditioned vehicle.
- Max tours are All tours PVT Basis.
- All mentioned sightseeing’s tickets will be provided.
- All mentioned meals will also be entertained.
We will use current exchange rate at the time of booking
Flights are subject to change due to availability so the earlier the better
- Travel Insurance in all kinds
- Domestic/International flight tickets fare
- Visa/Passport application or renewal fee
- Tip, drinks, personal expenses
- Others services aren’t mentioned.
- WE WILL ASSIST YOU TO GET A VISA
- Valid passport at least 6 months in advance.
- Bank statements at least 6 months
- Return air ticket copy paid in full.
- Passport photos.
- Visa application form filled
- PASSPORT/ YELLOW FEVER
- HOTEL VOUCHER / AIRTICKETS
- ENOUGH POCKET MONEY
HOTEL & ACCOMMODATION
|STAR RATING||PRICE USD
Per Person Sharing
|2nights at Nova Platinum Pattaya
4nights at Aspen Suite Sukhumwit Bangkok
|2nights at Garden cliff beach resort Pattaya
4nights at Grand Sukhumwit Bangkok