5 Days Tour of The Island of Romance
Beyond Mauritius’s pristine coves and blue lagoons, you’ll find traditional Creole villages, French-colonial villas, spice-laden markets and great swathes of virgin rainforest. Aiming to take you closer to Mauritian culture, each of our itinerary ideas for this Indian Ocean Island has been designed by one of our specialists from their first-hand experiences of visiting.
Many of our tour suggestions combine two of Mauritius’s landscapes, pairing the highlands with the beach. We want to make sure you can experience the biodiversity of the island, as well as a touch of its.
Experience the islands of Romance
Mauritius is more than just an island.
It has a rich colonial history, a unique biodiversity and gorgeous, gorgeous weather. This is apart from the fact that it is blessed with an array of stunning beaches, spectacular coastline and teeming coral reefs. Mauritius has every creature comfort that a traveler wants, yet it retains its off-the-beaten-track appeal.
The island is loaded with historic sights, cultural diversity, geographic variation and almost limitless activities to distract you from the daily grind of beach and pool. But perhaps its single biggest asset is the relaxed charm of its warm and welcoming people.
Full Tour Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrive in Mauritius | Day at Leisure
Upon arrival in Mauritius at the airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will escort you to your hotel and help you Check-in, and then you will relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel. After dinner, retire to your room for an overnight stay.
Day 2 – South Island Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour of the South Island of Mauritius. Visit Cure pipe, a model ship factory, Trou Aux Cerf’s the crater of an extinct volcano Proceed for Grand Bassin- Sacred Lake for Hindus in Mauritius and Shiva Temple. Drive through Plaine Champagne & Black River Gorges and visit the 23-coloured Nature Park for a surreal experience. At the end of the day, come back to the hotel, have dinner and retire for the night.
Day 3 – North Island Tour
After breakfast, proceed for a full day North Island tour. Visit the capital city- Port Louis, Place D’Armes with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars Racecourse, and the exotic Caudan Waterfront. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel.
Overnight at hotel in Mauritius.
Day 4 – Ile Aux Cerfs Tour
Ile Aux Cerfs is most probably one of the most beautiful places in Mauritius. It is an emerald colored lagoon on the east coast of this lovely island. After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, embark on an excursion to its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide array of tourist friendly beach activities.
Nothing beats a swim in the blue waters of the ocean. You can choose to don the snorkel and check out the marine life under the waves. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing, waterfall visit and undersea walk at an additional cost. After a fun-filled and exciting day, you will be transferred back to the hotel in the evening. Later in the night, have dinner at one of the restaurants and stay overnight at the hotel.
Note : Carry beach towel which you can collect from the hotel (to be returned later). Also carry changing clothes, swimwear, sunscreen, and cap / please do not carry your passport and any other valuable items.
Day 5 – Transfer to Nairobi
Today, after a hearty breakfast you will be transferred to the airport to board your flight to Nairobi.
All Inclusive Meal Plan – breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected alcoholic and soft drinks
Half board – breakfast and dinner
Included in the package
- Return Airport flights on Air Mauritius.
- Return Airport transfers in Mauritius.
- 4 nights 5days accommodation.
- Meals on half board, breakfast and dinner.
- 3 full day sight-seeing:
- Full day North tours on sharing vehicle basis- Catholic/church/mosque/high court building/port Louis Theatre/French colonial buildings/shopping at Caudan water front/view of port Louis city from Citadel Fort
- South tour on sharing vehicle basis- Floreal/modelship factory/trou Aux Cerfs-volcanic crater/grand bassin-the sacred lake Shiva temple/black river Gorge/chamarel water fall/chamarel-7 coloured earth including entrance fee.
Excluded in the package
- Travel insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Items of personal nature
- Medical insurance
- Rates are not valid during any exhibitions and events
- Hotel Rates and flight cost are subject to change
- Same Hotel and flights are subject to availability, no rooms and flights are hold.
- Yellow fever certificate
- You will get a tourist visa upon arrival at the Mauritius Airport.
- Air ticket/Hotel voucher
- Enough pocket money
Hotel Rates & Accommodation
|STAR RATING||PRICE USD
Per person sharing
|Villa Mon Plaisir||3 star||1,240|
|Le Surcouf Hotel||3 star||1,285|
|Coin de Mire hotel||3 star||1,315|
|Casuarina Hotel||3 star||1,350|
|Anelia Hotel||4 star||1,410|
|Radisson Poste La Fayette||4 star||1,440|
|Riu Creole hotel (All-inclusive meal plan)||4 star||1,450|
|Le Meridien Hotel||4 star||1,510|
|Radisson Blu Azuri||5 star||1,585|
|Sofitel Imperial Hotel||5 star||1,675|
|The Westin Hotel||5 star||1,895|
|Angsana Hotel||5 star||2,030|
8 Days of Pure Bliss in Mauritius
Day 1: Port Louis – Arrival
Today you arrive into the beautiful Island Country of Mauritius. Upon arrival you will meet our representative and you will be transferred to your hotel.
The rest of the day is free for you to unwind and take in the salubrious environs around you. Later in the evening we recommend you to make a trip to the Grand Baie area or the waterfront area which is dotted by haute cafes and abundant entertainment. Overnight in Mauritius.
DAY 2: Relax at your own leisure
Day 3: Port Louis – Ile Aux Cerfs Tour
Wake up to breakfast this morning and you are taken for a full day tour to the Ile Aux Cerfs. Here you can enjoy time on your own and indulge in water sports and para-sailing etc. The tour terminates back at the hotel later in the evening. Overnight in Mauritius.
Port Louis – City Tour
A trip to Mauritius would be incomplete if you do not visit the Pamplemousses Garden which houses the giant water lilies. This is again a Full day trip and also takes you to Port Louis where you can spend sometime shopping. Overnight in Mauritius.
Port Louis – South Island Tour
Wake up to a relaxed breakfast this morning and proceed for a South Island tour with Chamarel on seat in coach basis. Return to the hotel in the evening as dinner awaits you. Overnight in Mauritius.
Day at Leisure
Breakfast at Hotel. Full day is leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day At Leisure
Breakfast at Hotel. Full day at leisure and Relaxing. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Port Louis – Departure
Your holiday comes to an end today as its time to pack and check out of your hotel this morning. You are escorted to the airport in order for you to catch your flight back home. Hope you have had a great holiday!
- 07 nights’ accommodation with daily Breakfast &Dinner at selected resort.
- Full day North island tour.
- Full day South island tour.
- Full day Ile aux Cerf tour.
- Return airport transfers from MRU airport.
- All Tours &Transfers on SIC (Seat – In – Coach) basis.
- International and domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Visa and Insurance charges.
- Daily lunch &dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc
HOTEL RATES & ACCOMMODATION
|STAR RATING||PRICE USD
Per Person Sharing
|Hotel Bel Air||3 star||1,235|
|Le Relax Hotel & Restaurant||3 star||1,245|
|Coco D’or Hotel||3 star||1,320|
|Hotel La Roussette||3 star||1,320|
|Le Jardin Des Palmes||3 star||1,365|
|Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino||4 star||1,200|
|AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa||4 star||1,375|
|Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel||4 star||1,420|
|Sunset Beach Hotel||4 star||1,440|
|Eden Bleu Hotel||4 star||1,490|
|Kempinski Seychelles Resort||5 star||1,495|
|Savoy Resort And Spa||5 star||1,515|
|Le Meridien Fisherman’s Cove||5 star||1,545|
|Constance Ephelia Resort||5 star||1,680|
|Chateau Elysium||5 star||1,765|
- Rates & availability is subject to change.
- Surcharges for Peak Season will be as applicable Above rates are not valid during any Events / Exhibitions/Festivals (New Year, Christmas Easter or similar any local event or festival in Destination)